Discussion of hardware related issues
crosscourt

Huawei is now selling Linux laptops

Post by crosscourt »

Site Moderator
tlmiller

Re: Huawei is now selling Linux laptops

Post by tlmiller »

I saw this on zdnet this morning, but didn't read it...
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I wouldn't buy a thing from these scammers. All they do is steal and plagiarize our ideas,and spy on the rest of the free world...say what you will, I don't trust any of them.😠😠😠😡👺👺👺👹
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

If Huawei wants to compete on an equal footing and do it legally I have no issues with that. Of course they dont most of the time.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

Yeah, but if we didn't buy from companies that steal and plagiarize ideas, we wouldn't purchase from Dell (everything they make was ideas stolen from IBM), HP (ditto, and even moreso), Asus, Acer, MSI, Nvidia, AMD, Intel, Microsoft, etc. etc. etc.
dai_trying

Post by dai_trying »

Every company with a remote interest in expanding their market-share is spying on you (if you let them or cannot stop them) and like tlmiller said there are many (I would say most) companies that use their competitors products to guide (or help improve) their own products.

If we only bought from honest companies we would save a fortune as we would not be able to buy anything!

Do you know any company that does not try to avoid paying all their taxes? I mean "legally" of course, I'm not saying they are breaking the law but using loopholes or keeping a one room office in a tax-haven country is not honest is it?